[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
irritating compiler warnings
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: irritating compiler warnings
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Andrew L. M. Shalit)
- Date: Thu, 5 Apr 90 10:26:11 EDT
- Cc: info-macl
- In-reply-to: Mike Engber's message of Wed, 4 Apr 90 16:22:08 CDT <9004042122.AA05230@aristotle.ils.nwu.edu>
From: Mike Engber <email@example.com>
I know of two (ugly) work arounds:
2) I can use fhave to install functions. However, this really
doesn't work in the above example because usual-menu-update
only work from withing a defobfun. So this method is ok as
long as you don't need any usual-... calls.
If you use FHAVE, you should create the function with NFUNCTION
instead of LAMBDA. Functions created with NFUNCTION are named,
and can make calls to USUAL-.
Granted, the solution is still a bit ugly. . .