[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Mac - commonlisp & ops5
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Mac - commonlisp & ops5
- From: email@example.com (Chetty Ramanathan)
- Date: Fri, 6 Apr 90 15:05:37 -0400
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
I bought Commonlisp a couple of years ago for my mac2 (now a mac2x).
Sources to OPS5 were posted on the net some time ago. The version of
Commonlisp I have is 1.2.2. I've had little or no success trying to
compile/load OPS5 on the mac. I get messages like
neq is invalid 'cause it is used by the kernel
K is an invalid agrument to car....
Would anybody be able to provide me with a working copy of ops5 or
tell me a place where I can buy it.