[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Hardcopying
- From: email@example.com (Andrew L. M. Shalit)
- Date: Tue, 8 May 90 16:17:38 -0400
- Cc: info-macl
- In-reply-to: "Mohammed Nasiruddin"'s message of Tue, 8 May 90 11:30:38 CDT <9005081630.AA29870@cs.umn.edu>
From: "Mohammed Nasiruddin" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I had some code that I used to generate printouts on my laser printer.
It made use of functions like '%_PrOpen'. This code does'nt work any
more in 1.3.x since some of the functions don't exist anymore.
version 1.3.2 comes with a hardcopy example file. This was missing from
- From: "Mohammed Nasiruddin" <email@example.com>