[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: memory limitations
- From: email@example.com (Andrew L. M. Shalit)
- Date: Thu, 24 May 90 11:33:26 -0400
- Cc: info-macl
- In-reply-to: "Roland Zito-wolf"'s message of Wed, 23 May 90 16:47:09 edt <9005232047.AA04233@chaos.cs.brandeis.edu>
I need to know how much memory Allegro can access
(a) under version 6, with the VIRTUAL memory extension; and
(b) under version 7
(I am interested in images larger than 8Mbyte).
Version 1.3.2 is limited to an 8 Mbyte address space.
Version 2.0 will not have this limitation.