[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Worked in 1.2, now trap crashes.
- To: "Andrew L. M. Shalit" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Worked in 1.2, now trap crashes.
- From: Todd.Kaufmann@NL.CS.CMU.EDU
- Date: Wed, 13 Jun 90 20:13:20 EDT
- Cc: joseph+@CAD.CS.CMU.EDU, firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: Your message of Wed, 13 Jun 90 15:06:00 -0400. <9006131906.AA04704.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: todd.kaufmann@NL.CS.CMU.EDU
Thanks, that fixed it.
> Whenever you call a Quickdraw trap, such as _InvalRect, ...
Most of the functions in Quickdraw.lisp do that, but _InvalRect is listed
under "window manager" traps.
Still, it's not very gracefull.. would there be a way to turn safety on when
making such calls, to be sure they're wrapped in the proper thing?
These things are impossible to debug. It would be nice to have dribble close
the output file when lisp crashes.
Thanks for you help.