[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Fred dialog items?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Fred dialog items?
- From: email@example.com (Bill St. Clair)
- Date: Wed, 27 Jun 90 20:40:39 -0400
- Cc: info-macl, laura
- In-reply-to: Matthew Cornell's message of Wed, 27 Jun 90 18:59:10 EDT <9006272259.AA09903@unix1.CS.UMASS.EDU>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 90 18:59:10 EDT
From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Matthew Cornell)
I recall a while ago an Apple/Coral plan to include dialog items
capable of multiple fonts/sizes like Fred windows. Does anyone have a
hack to implement these? Will they be in 2.0? When will we see 2.0?
Is it dependent on system 7.0!?
2.0 has a FRED-DIALOG-ITEM class which looks just like 1.3's
*EDITABLE-TEXT-DIALOG-ITEM* except that it's based on a Fred buffer
instead of Macintosh text-edit. 2.0 uses FRED-DIALOG-ITEMS in all of
its dialogs (except the find-file dialog, where it can't). I can
think of no easy way to hack this into 1.3.
I'm not allowed to talk about release dates. Laura?
MACL 2.0 will run on Macintosh system software since (and including)