[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
IPC problems with MACL
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: IPC problems with MACL
- From: Vincent Keunen <KEUNEN%BLIULG11.BITNET@CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU>
- Date: Tue, 10 Jul 90 14:36:11 +0200
- Resent-date: Wed, 11 Jul 90 11:00:50 +0200
- Resent-from: Vincent Keunen <KEUNEN%BLIULG11.BITNET@CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU>
- Resent-message-id: <9007110853.AA03144.@CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU:KEUNEN@BLIULG11.BITNET@cambridge.apple.com>
- Resent-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
-*- Mode: Text -*-
I got some time ago a version of IPC (Inter Process Communication) which
was supposed to allow communication between Lisp and hyperCard.
Unfortunately, there seems to be problems (at least with my version of
MACL). Has anyone tried this stuff and had the same problem? Can
Here is the error:
Welcome to Macintosh Allegro Common Lisp 1.3.2!
> Error: Undefined function: WINDOW-RESUME-EVENT-HANDLER .
> While executing: SYMBOL-FUNCTION
> Type Command-/ to continue, Command-. to abort.
Thanx in advance,