[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Setting the pen position in a *WINDOW*
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Setting the pen position in a *WINDOW*
- From: email@example.com (Andrew L. M. Shalit)
- Date: Thu, 19 Jul 90 18:03:24 -0400
- Cc: info-macl
- In-reply-to: Rodney Daughtrey's message of Thu, 19 Jul 90 15:35:24 cdt <9007192035.AA28103@huntsai.boeing.com>
From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Rodney Daughtrey)
I'm trying to build a window (of class *WINDOW* and type
:SINGLE-EDGE-BOX) with a text string in the upper left corner.
I want to shadow VIEW-DRAW-CONTENTS to redraw the text when the window
gets moved, but I can't set the pen position for the window.
Why can't you set the pen position? You certainly should be able
Remember, the bottom of the text is at the pen position. So, you should
set the vertical position to be at least the font height.