[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Paul Snively <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- From: Gary Byers <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 20 Jul 1990 17:32:21 EDT
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: Your message of Thu, 19 Jul 90 13:03:18 -0700
[discussion of cons-metering tools]
> Question: is there a way to get the number of conses used without having the
> count reset on every gc?
Not that I can think of; the gc could easily maintain information about
free memory before/after, but it doesn't do so.