LISP/HYPERCARD IPC (interprocess communications)

A few notes back, Vincent Keunen posted a note about LISP to HYPERCARD
IPC (interprocess communications) code.

He just sent me the code; turns out that it is the cheesy-IPC.sit file
which resides on the cambridge.apple.com archives under the filename

Thanx to Vincent for sending it. Anyone interested in it should download
the aforementioned file from the archives.

Just out of curiousity, has anyone attempted to use it? Successfully? I don't
have MPW PASCAL loaded, so I can't easily test it locally (yet) ...

Charlie S. Lindahl
Automation and Robotics Research Institute
University of Texas at Arlington
ARPA: lindahl@evax.arl.utexas.edu

Standard disclaimer: Ain't no opinion but my own.