[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
A/UX 2.0 & MACL 1.3.2
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: A/UX 2.0 & MACL 1.3.2
- From: email@example.com (Mike Shaff)
- Date: Mon, 23 Jul 90 11:03:23 PDT
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here's the poop:
Macintosh w/ A/UX 2.0
Here's the loop:
Try to launch MACL from '32' bit finder, it complains the application is
unclean and may crash the system. It does. Exit via <ctrl><command>-E.
Try to launch MACL from 24 bit finder, everything seems normal. Wait, the
application exited, no bomb, no message, not even a thank-you and goodnight.
What's the scoop?
But when things go wrong,
wrong with you,
It hurts me too.