[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Another Text edit ? Answer.
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Another Text edit ? Answer.
- From: email@example.com (Joe Chung)
- Date: Mon, 23 Jul 90 17:42:19 -0400
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: Matthew Cornell's message of Sat, 21 Jul 90 06:48:05 EDT <9007211048.AA00936@unix1.CS.UMASS.EDU>
The reason that LineStarts is declared as a longint in the TERec from
records.lisp is that arrays within records are not implemented in 1.3.
There are quite a number of differences between lisp records & Inside
Mac because of this... In these cases, the size of the record field(s)
will be correct, but the declaration won't match.
This is fixed in 2.0!