[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Gator Boxes and Lisp?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org (David Neves)
- Subject: Re: Gator Boxes and Lisp?
- From: email@example.com (Paul L. Krueger)
- Date: Tue, 4 Sep 90 8:29:04 CDT
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <9008302213.AA04310@aristotle.ils.nwu.edu>; from "David Neves" at Aug 30, 90 5:13 pm
We experienced the same problem with the Gator box here at 3M. We
reported the problem both to Apple and the Gator box people and have had
no response from either in the several months that has elapsed since the
report. We have no workarounds other than to keep everything at the
highest directory level on the server. Apparently things go wrong when
you try to access a lower-level directory. Good Luck.
Paul Krueger (email@example.com)