[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
edit-definition from backtrace
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: edit-definition from backtrace
- From: Tom McDougal <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 11 Sep 90 14:20:39 CDT
On the rare occasion that I hit an error :-), I often want
to be able to jump directly from the backtrace stack to a
function definition. This requires
1) double-clicking on the function to get a window
with data on that function
2) double-clicking on "Edit definition"
This would seem to be a common enough sequence that there
should be a shortcut. Clicking on the function and pressing
Option-. would seem to be a natural shortcut, but it doesn't
If a shortcut exists, a friendly pointer to it would be, well,
friendly. :-) If one does not exist, let me now petition for
this capability in a future version of MACL.
1861, Fundamentalists go ape
over Darwin's theory.