[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: backtrace patch
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: backtrace patch
- From: Ranson <ranson@LANNION.CNET.fr>
- Date: 12 Sep 90 08:37:00
- Cc: ranson@LANNION.CNET.fr
- X400-received: by /PRMD=inria/ADMD=atlas/C=FR/; Relayed; 12 Sep 90 08:38:05+0100
- X400-received: by /PRMD=CNET/ADMD=ATLAS/C=FR/; Relayed; 12 Sep 90 08:37:00
>> Here is a quick and dirty patch to make option-period...
I hope you DO consider it a dirty patch. MACL v1.x requires low-level
patches to work with non-US keyboards because of assumptions about
keyboard mapping (like your option-. = #\263). I really hope the top
item on the features list of 2.0 is "Full compatibility with foreign
systems and keyboards", with extensive testing.
Btw, if you need a French beta-tester, I'm ready to help.
Unix: firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com,