[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Hidden *windoid* crash
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Hidden *windoid* crash
- From: Andrew L. M. Shalit <alms>
- Date: Thu, 1 Nov 90 15:31:23 -0500
- Cc: info-macl, bug-macl
- In-reply-to: "Douglas E. Roesch"'s message of Thu, 1 Nov 90 10:03:39 -0500 (EST) <gbA3Z=i00Uh781HEkz@andrew.cmu.edu>
From: "Douglas E. Roesch" <email@example.com>
If you put more than one *windoid* on the screen and hide one of them,
the system hangs.
Is this a bug, or is hiding *windoid*s undefined?
This is a bug which has been fixed in the 2.0 implementation.