[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Help needed for defining a 2-D table
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Help needed for defining a 2-D table
- From: email@example.com
- Date: Sun, 9 Dec 90 14:05:19 EST
I require a two dimensional table for my application. Therfore,
I was trying with the following definition:
:WINDOW-TITLE "Sample Table"
:WINDOW-POSITION #@(18 220)
:WINDOW-SIZE #@(420 170)
:table-dimensions #@(2 20)
:CELL-SIZE #@(200 16)
:TABLE-SEQUENCE '(a b c d)
:table-nick-name 'table) ) ))
I have few questions and problems. Could someone help me out?
1) Is my :table-dimensions correct? I want to make a table with
20 rows and 2 columns.
2) How to initialize the table? I couldn't find anything helpful
in pp.143-147 of the MACL manual where *table-dialog-item* is
discussed. I used :table-sequence from the *sequence-dialog-item*.
Anyway, the table wasn't initialized with the list (a b c d).
3) Are the function table-sequence, cell-to-index and inndex-to-cell
are also defined for *table-dialog-item*, because in the manual-they are
defined for *sequence-dialog-item*.
4) I used the following expression:
(ask table-window (ask-named-item 'table (table-dimensions)))
to find out the dimensions of the above defined table. I got the following
> Error: Undefined function: TABLE-DIMENSIONS .
> While executing: #<An Anonymous Compiled-function>
> Type Command-/ to continue, Command-. to abort.