[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
double-clicking in *sequence-dialog-item*
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: double-clicking in *sequence-dialog-item*
- From: Andrew L. M. Shalit <alms>
- Date: Mon, 17 Dec 90 11:46:13 -0500
- Cc: info-macl
- In-reply-to: Tom McDougal's message of Sun, 16 Dec 90 12:24:25 CST <9012161824.AA24127@tartarus.uchicago.edu>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 90 12:24:25 CST
From: Tom McDougal <email@example.com>
What do I need to do so that a double-click in a cell of a
*sequence-dialog-item* is the same as selecting that cell and
clicking on a default button in the dialog?
Define a DIALOG-ITEM-ACTION for your table which performs the
action if DOUBLE-CLICK-P is true.
Also, how about selecting multiple cells with shift-click?
This will work if SELECTION-TYPE IS :CONTIGUOUS or :DISJOINT
(as opposed to :SINGLE0).