[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: An infrequent error
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org (Richard Lynch)
- Subject: Re: An infrequent error
- From: Bill St. Clair <bill>
- Date: Wed, 30 Jan 91 13:11:57 -0500
- Cc: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: Your message of Wed, 30 Jan 91 11:38:43 -0600. <9101301738.AA21641@aristotle.ils.nwu.edu>
;SOMETIMES when we start up with our main file
;(ie double-click on it in Finder), the following error comes up:
> While executing: CCL::RECORD-SOURCE-FILE
> Error: Can't throw to tag CCL::%MODAL-DIALOG .
> While executing: WINDOW-EVENT
> Type Command-/ to continue, Command-. to abort.
;I can only surmise that somehow the window gets built
;and has null-event-handler called on it BEFORE the
;modal-dialog tag exists, but that doesn't seem right...
I haven't tried running your code, but as a guess, I'd try not showing
the window when you first create it. Let MODAL-DIALOG do that for you: