[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: CLOS question
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: CLOS question
- From: Richard J Brandau <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 21 Feb 91 15:11 EST
- Cc: email@example.com, Rjb1firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <9102211848.AA03019@brazil.cambridge.apple.com>
It may not be a standard, but you might want to look at /pcl/doc/mop.tex
on arisia.xerox.com. Also, there's MOP and there's MOP; for tinkering
with slot definitions, May Day PCL (_not_ the Apple-recommended Victoria
Day version) may suffice.
Also noticed the following, whilst snooping around arisia:
;;; Closette is an implementation of a subset of CLOS with a metaobject
;;; protocol as described in "The Art of The Metaobject Protocol",
;;; MIT Press, 1991.
;;; This program is available by anonymous FTP, from the /pcl/mop
;;; directory on arisia.xerox.com.