[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Upgrade & macPLus keyboard
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Upgrade & macPLus keyboard
- From: email@example.com (Peter Berck)
- Date: Mon, 18 Mar 91 15:28:30 +0100
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
I mailed this to comp.lang.lisp, but someone suggested to try this list,
so...here it goes..
after changing from ACL 1.2.something to 1.3.2 the keyboard on my
macPlus does not work properly anymore. Typing -for example- [return]
does nothing, and [space] generates a return or something. The
characters work fine (a=a & z=z, so it is not just the wrrong keyboard
I have an old Macplus with a very old keyboard - UK type, not even a
numeric keypad &c...
any help would be appreciated