[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Foreign Function Interface
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org.COM
- Subject: Foreign Function Interface
- From: TARACOX@vms.cis.pitt.edu
- Date: Fri, 22 Mar 91 16:02 EDT
Two questions concerning the use of the LISP foreign function
to interface with C source code :
1. When I evaluate my FF-LOAD command, I get several messages of the
following type :
> Warning: Duplicate definition for "#0001"
> While executing: CCL::FF-READOBJ
Many of these messages have something like "_fsClose" instead of "#0001".
Should I be concerned about these messages, could they cause me problems.
Can they be eliminated?
2. Is there anyway to redirect C stdout output to the LISP listener
window? I am using someone else's C code which has lots of printf
statements that I am currently forced to ignore from within LISP.
University of Pittsburgh
Department of Human Genetics