[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
choose-file-dialog bug (?)
- To: email@example.com (Michael Katz)
- Subject: choose-file-dialog bug (?)
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Thu, 28 Mar 91 18:54:05 -0500
- Cc: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <9103282203.AA17105@garnet.berkeley.edu>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
> When I call choose-file-dialog, it comes up with a blank dbox and I have to
> click around to show the filenames, buttons, etc. Is this a well-known bug?
> Is there something I'm overlooking? Thanks.
It is combination of MACL and Boomerang. The work around was posted
a while ago. Here is the message:
From: spector@cs.UMD.EDU (Lee Spector)
Subject: MACL and Super Boomerang
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 91 17:32:38 -0500
I've received several informative replies to this query. The best fix seems to
be to surround calls to choose-file-dialog and choose-new-file-dialog with
Arie Covrigaru | University of Michigan AI Lab
Phone: (313)763-1255 | Room 149, Advanced Technology Bldg.
Internet: email@example.com | 1101 Beal Ave., Ann Arbor, MI 48109