[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Lisp & C and large dictionaries
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Lisp & C and large dictionaries
- From: email@example.com (Peter Berck)
- Date: Tue, 9 Apr 91 10:31:51 +0200
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
Has anyone ever implemented a large dictionary lookup in Lisp on the Mac?
I need to access a large dictionary from Lisp, and was wondering what the
easiest way would be. Is it easy to implement the lookup/indexing in, for
example C, and use the foreign-function-interface? Can I do random-access
files easily from allegro?
Any hints (or shareware code :) ) would be appreciated