[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: HELP!
- From: email@example.com (Peter Berck)
- Date: Tue, 9 Apr 91 11:00:40 +0200
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once I got MACL 1.3.2 (had 1.2.2) the keyboard on my macPLus does
not work properly (with acl) anymore. The alphabet is okay, but thinks
like [return] and [space] or [enter] are gone, or have changed
place. How can this be fixed? Did I miss something? I have a macPLus
with an old UK keyboard (no numeric keypad).
- Re: HELP!
- From: Luke Hohmann <email@example.com>