[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
beginners question: bitmaps &c.
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: beginners question: bitmaps &c.
- From: email@example.com (Peter Berck)
- Date: Fri, 19 Apr 91 10:00:57 +0200
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have an applications which draws a graph in a window everytime
the window needs updating. Since this is slow, it occured to me that
it would be easier to draw the picture on a bitmap, and copy-bits the
thing to my window.
I looked in the manual, and the there are only a few lines on bitmaps
in the appendix-b. (i.e. how to create one, and how to copy-bits).
How do I draw into a bitmap? Should I perhaps do it in a different way?