[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: CLIM for MCL?
- To: 76234.1133@CompuServe.COM
- Subject: Re: CLIM for MCL?
- From: email@example.com (David Neves)
- Date: Mon, 6 May 91 09:58:12 CDT
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
>Does a MCL 'Common Lisp Interface Manager' port exist?
>Louis Van Zandt
I am pretty sure there is a Beta version from ILA for MCL 2.0. You might
send mail to the CLIM mailing list (email@example.com) to get the latest info.
I am somewhat disappointed in the current CLIM because it doesn't allow
bitmaps and most of our interface stuff uses Picts.