[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Correct procedure for calling methods?
- To: email@example.com (Matthew Cornell)
- Subject: Re: Correct procedure for calling methods?
- From: moon (David A. Moon)
- Date: Tue, 14 May 91 17:32:04
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Date: Tue, 14 May 91 17:10:00 EDT
> From: email@example.com (Matthew Cornell)
> Would someone please tell me the portable way to
> do this?
There isn't one. This part of the metaobject protocol has not been standardized.
You will have to dig into the system internals in each Lisp implementation where
you intend to run, perhaps with assistance from the particular vendor. I wish
CLOS gave you more help here, but life is stern, life is earnest.