[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
MACL fonts under foreign systems
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: MACL fonts under foreign systems
- From: email@example.com (Nikos B. Troullinos)
- Date: Thu, 16 May 91 23:04:19 EDT
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
MACL 1.3.2 when run under a non-US operating system seems to insist that a
required font is called the same name as in the US system (e.g. Chicago,
Monaco) instead of just using the font with the same ID (and there is always
one available for the basic fonts Chicago, Geneva, Monaco).
Is there a way a nice way around this problem? My specific experiences
are with the Greek version of System 6.0.7.