[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
More MCL2.0b1p2 bugs
- To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: More MCL2.0b1p2 bugs
- From: Ranson <email@example.com>
- Date: 29 May 91 15:14:00 GMT
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- X400-received: by /PRMD=inria/ADMD=atlas/C=FR/; Relayed; 29 May 91 10:22:47+0100
- X400-received: by /PRMD=CNET/ADMD=ATLAS/C=FR/; Relayed; 29 May 91 15:14:00 GMT
- When overwriting a file (with-open-file ... :output :if-exists :supersede)...
the EOF mark will not be rewritten if the new file is smaller (meaning you get
a piece of the old file at the end of the new).
- The compiler gives warnings when a structure is defined and used in the same
file. Even in cases as simple as:
(defstruct foo x)
(defun bar(u) (foo-x u))
-> Warning, undefined FOO-X.
The code seems to run OK though.
Daniel Ranson (email@example.com)