[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
More on the DEFSTRUCT bug
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Subject: More on the DEFSTRUCT bug
- From: Ranson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 03 Jun 91 15:46:00 GMT
- Cc: email@example.com
- X400-received: by /PRMD=inria/ADMD=atlas/C=FR/; Relayed; 03 Jun 91 15:57:18+0100
- X400-received: by /PRMD=CNET/ADMD=ATLAS/C=FR/; Relayed; 03 Jun 91 15:46:00 GMT
This was the problem:
(defstruct foo x)
(defun bar(u) (foo-x u)) -> compiler warning about undefined foo-x.
I have found that I get the warning only when (optimize (debug 3)).
Daniel Ranson (firstname.lastname@example.org)