[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
v 1.3.2 and sys7.0
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: v 1.3.2 and sys7.0
- From: email@example.com ( Scott Walker)
- Date: Wed, 26 Jun 91 17:42:25 PDT
there seems to be a crash-causing interaction
between stack-backtrace window and file-open dialog (or operation).
To duplicate this bug, simply:
1. boot up MACL.
2. once it is all booted, hit Command-,
(i.e., 'break'), and wait for stack backtrace window
to come up.
3. select Open from the File menu.
and... Whammo! the MACL application "unexpectedly quits"
with an "error 25". Happens every time I do this.
This happens with the "growzone" patch already installed
(i.e., copied into init.lisp). I'm almost positive that it
also happens without that patch installed.
Does anyone know of a patch to 1.3.2 available for this?