[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
FRED-HPOS broken for wrapped FRED windows/items
- To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: FRED-HPOS broken for wrapped FRED windows/items
- From: email@example.com (Matthew Cornell)
- Date: Tue, 2 Jul 91 22:28:42 EDT
- Cc: cornell@unix1.CS.UMASS.EDU
FRED-HPOS seems to return the non-wrapped hpos regardless of the wrap
state. To demonstrate the problem: make a new FRED window, type "0123"
(without the #\"'s), type c-m-w to toggle wrapping, and resize the
window so the characters are in one column, i.e.:
Now, evaluating (fred-hpos (find-window "New") 3) returns 22 which is
FRED-VPOS seems to work correctly.