[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: MCL 2.0b1p3 sort problems
- To: ahamid@clarity.Princeton.edu, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: MCL 2.0b1p3 sort problems
- From: Ranson <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- X400-received: by /PRMD=inria/ADMD=atlas/C=FR/; Relayed; 10 Jul 91 11:46:44+0200
- X400-received: by /PRMD=CNET/ADMD=ATLAS/C=FR/; Relayed; 10 Jul 91 11:46:00 GMT
The CL destructive sequence operations are allowed to destruct their argument
to build the RESULT. They do not have to change the argument into the result.
Sometimes it is not even possible, e.g. when deleting the car of a list.
----- End Included Message -----