[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
MCL evaluation & link to HyperCard
- To: info-mcl
- Subject: MCL evaluation & link to HyperCard
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Jonathan Kaye)
- Date: 17 Jul 91 20:23:50 GMT
- Distribution: usa
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: University of Pennsylvania
- Sender: email@example.com
I had two questions for MCL users, since I know practically nothing
1. Are applications running in MCL (using CLOS) much slower than
applications written in other languages (particularly the interface)?
2. Does MCL have a not-too-messy interface to HyperCard (or vice versa)?
Please reply either by posting or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for any comments!