[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
MacApp with Mac CL
- To: info-mcl
- Subject: MacApp with Mac CL
- From: email@example.com (Daniel LaLiberte)
- Date: 23 Aug 91 19:13:08 GMT
- Distribution: comp
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, NCSA
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org (News)
I am brand new to Common Lisp on the mac (is MACL different from MCL?
mail on that) and fairly new to Common Lisp as well, though I know
Emacs Lisp very well. I am considering using it for a large project
that will have to work under MacApp because other components of the
software will be using MacApp. Is there a way to do this? Has it
been done? Am I asking for big problemos?
I don't require full interaction between MacApp classes and CLOS
classes, but that would be nice if it can be done. If not, I expect
that most of the user interface for the application will be written in
C++ using MacApp and the core application will be written in Common
Lisp, using CLOS.
National Center for Supercomputing Applications