[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
GC/Window update question....
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: GC/Window update question....
- From: DOYLE@SISU
- Date: Tue, 3 Sep 1991 08:39 EST
I would like help controlling screen updates during
garbage collection. It seems that all of the MCL windows
are invalidated after garbage collection. (This is different
than the part of the window may have a gray pattern drawn
while awaiting GC to finish.)
My main questions are:
1. Is there a way to use the ccl::*post-gc-hook* / ccl::*pre-gc-hook*
to re-validate the windows (without validating the region containing
the gray pattern)?]
2. Can the windows be invalidated without making them *appear* as if
they are being redrawn (e.g., without drawing in the bgcolor before redrawing
Using MCL2.0b1p3, MacIIfx, System 7.0.