[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: *menubar-bottom*
- From: Ranson <email@example.com>
- Date: 04 Sep 91 08:02:00 GMT
- X400-received: by /PRMD=inria/ADMD=atlas/C=FR/; Relayed; 04 Sep 91 08:04:58+0200
- X400-received: by /PRMD=CNET/ADMD=ATLAS/C=FR/; Relayed; 04 Sep 91 08:02:00 GMT
The only advantage is that you can center an ordinary window without having to
consider its title bar. Of course, it does not work for other types of windows.
You can see this if you use the auto-centering feature of the Window class.
My solution is to stay away from all this. There is a trap (_GetMBarHeight?)
that returns the REAL menubar height, and centering a window yourself is very