[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: When will MCL 2.0 (non-beta) be released?
- To: info-mcl
- Subject: Re: When will MCL 2.0 (non-beta) be released?
- From: email@example.com (Andrew L. M. Shalit)
- Date: 10 Sep 91 15:44:30 GMT
- In-reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org's message of 10 Sep 91 12:46:48 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: Apple Computer Inc, Cambridge, MA
- References: <85612@brunix.UUCP>
- Sender: email@example.com
In article <85612@brunix.UUCP> firstname.lastname@example.org (Mark Johnson) writes:
I guess the header says it all - is it worth my while joining APDA and
all the other stuff one needs to do to get the beta version if the non-beta
version is only a month a way or so?
Regardless of the timing on the final, it's worth your while. If
you buy the beta, you get the final for free (including new
FWIW, I believe the final version is still a few months off.