[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Bugs in MCL 2.0
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Bugs in MCL 2.0
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Blake Meike)
- Date: Wed, 11 Sep 91 17:08:41 -0400
We here at TERC have encountered the following bugs in MCL 2.0:
1) The definition of of the BitMap record in the file QuickDraw.lisp
sets its storage class to be :handle. It should be :pointer.
2) The special form "generic-flet" doesn't work.
3) The path "home;" is equivalent to "ccl;" regardless of the
directory containing the file from which Lisp is started.
4) Option-. fails to find the definition of a function, if that
definition is preceded by a #+<feature>, or #-<feature>
2067 Mass. Ave.
Cambridge MA, 02140