[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Possible bug with class allocation?
- To: email@example.com (Andrew Ormsby)
- Subject: Re: Possible bug with class allocation?
- From: bill (Bill St. Clair)
- Date: Thu, 12 Sep 91 15:11:32
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: bill
> From: email@example.com
> Date: Thu, 12 Sep 91 12:48:46 BST
> To: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Subject: Possible bug with class allocation?
> Reply-To: email@example.com (Andrew Ormsby)
> Slots with class allocation don't seem to be correctly shown by
> (describe) or the inspector. The following example demonstrates:
> Is this behaviour a bug (it looks like one to me) or is there some
> subtlety in the defintion of CLOS which eludes me?
> This is MCL 2b1p3, System 7.0, Mac IIsi.
It's a bug in the Inspector (which is used to implement DESCRIBE). It has
been fixed for 2.0 final.