[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
MCL installer failed
- To: info-mcl
- Subject: MCL installer failed
- From: email@example.com (Akira Kurihara)
- Date: 21 Sep 91 18:53:53 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: Computer Centre, University of Tokyo
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yesterday I received a package of MCL 2.0b1 from APDA and tried
to install it on my Mac. But I could not. I followed the manual.
(Copy the contents of the first two disks, start MCL and say yes.)
But my Mac lost control while it is copying the contents of
the third disk.
Moreover what is wrong is that, after rebooting Mac, I had to
initialize the hard drive. It happened on
SE with Radius accelerator 25
Rodime Cobra 70e (external hard drive)
Could anybody tell me what is actually happening?
Akira Kurihara email@example.com
School of Mathematics, Japan Women's University
Mejirodai 2-8-1, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 112, Japan