[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Declaring missing functions
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Declaring missing functions
- From: Ranson <email@example.com>
- Date: 25 Sep 91 11:39:00 GMT
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- X400-received: by /PRMD=inria/ADMD=atlas/C=FR/; Relayed; 25 Sep 91 11:40:08+0200
- X400-received: by /PRMD=CNET/ADMD=ATLAS/C=FR/; Relayed; 25 Sep 91 11:39:00 GMT
Is there a way to shut off the compiler warning about calls of (yet) undefined
functions, when one knows the function will be defined in the next file?
I tried (declare (function ...)) but it does not do anything.