[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: anonymous ftp
- To: email@example.com (Steve Strassmann)
- Subject: Re: anonymous ftp
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Thu, 24 Oct 91 13:46:35 -0700
- Cc: cooper@Apple.COM (Eric Cooper), email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: Your message of Thu, 24 Oct 91 15:23:48 -0500. <9110241918.AA06038@cambridge.apple.com>
Thanks for the quick response.
It seems that there are two cambridge.apple.com's from within apple.com - I
guess that I was trying to get at the wrong one [188.8.131.52] instead of
Oddly enough (after posting my message) I was able to telnet to my account
on csli.stanford.edu and then ftp to cambridge.apple.com ...
ps - do you know anything about pixmaps? (I had hoped that there would be
something relevant in /pub/MCL2/contrib, but didn't see anything). thanks.