[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
What happened to *compiler-warnings*
- To: info-mcl
- Subject: What happened to *compiler-warnings*
- From: email@example.com (Michael Pazzani)
- Date: 26 Oct 91 16:42:37 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: UC Irvine Department of ICS
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Michael Pazzani)
In MACL 1.3 you could set *compiler-warnings* to nil and the compiler
wouldn't warn about undefined functions, unused vars etc. Is there
any way to get the same effect in MCL 2.0b. I know about
*fasl-compiler-warnings*, but that only works when compiling files,
not calling compile explicitly.
Also, does it seem like the compiler in MCL 2.0 is much slower than
the MCL 1.3.2 compiler?