[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: CLOS question (or bug?)
- To: DANNY_BREWER@alinkgateway.farallon.com
- Subject: Re: CLOS question (or bug?)
- From: UK0392@AppleLink.Apple.COM (EHN & DIJ Oakley,BDV)
- Date: 05 Nov 91 20:27 GMT
- Cc: INFO-MCL@CAMBRIDGE.APPLE.COM
Whilst I cannot really comment on your CLOS problem (although it may be fair to
suggest that a constant is a constant...), I too have been working around your
cursor matter, as you said:
>For example, using SET-CURSOR with the ID of the
>cross cursor from the system file doesn't work.
All I did was to use ResEdit to paste in my required cursor resource *into the
MCL application* rather than relying on that in the System file; it is as if
the System resources are not open to MCL programs.