[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: object-lisp emulator
- From: "Abdel Kader Diagne" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 7 Nov 91 13:01:25 +0100
- Organization: Universitaet des Saarlandes D-W-6600 Saarbruecken, Germany
I'm using some tools (acl1.3.2 code using object-lisp, traps and
quickdraw) running under acl1.3.2. Now I intend to use them as part of
a system running under UNIX/X-Windows environment.
I suppose some of you already know this portability problem.
There is surely a better way than a double implemention of the same thing.
Can anybody tell me a better way to do this?
Is there a object-lisp emulator running under UNIX?
I'll be grateful for any help.
Thanks in advance.