[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Minimal size for stand-alone applications?
- To: info-mcl
- Subject: Minimal size for stand-alone applications?
- From: email@example.com (John E. Bell)
- Date: 4 Dec 91 22:43:23 GMT
- Distribution: usa
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: University of California, Berkeley
Is there any way to make stand-alone applications that take less than
1.4M on disk?
Also, does anyone know what the release version of 2.0 will be like
with regard to stand-alone applications?