[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Bug in `ed-previous-line' function in MCL 2.0b1p3
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Bug in `ed-previous-line' function in MCL 2.0b1p3
- From: "David L. Westbrook" <Westy@COUNT.CS.UMASS.EDU>
- Date: Fri, 6 Dec 91 18:55:34 EST
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: Westy@Count
;; The following demonstrates a bug in `ed-previous-line' - a Fred
;; function which is supposed to move the cursor up one line. It fails.
;; The cursor moves up a line, but a subsequent call moves it down one line.
;; Eval this in the fred buffer to get *fred-window* bound to this window.
(defparameter *fred-window* (front-window :class 'fred-mixin))
;; Eval this and your cursor will incorrectly move back and forth.