[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Pictures in source code
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org (Tom McDougal)
- Subject: Re: Pictures in source code
- From: Luke Hohmann <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 11 Dec 91 09:42:23 -0500
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: Your message of 10 Dec 91 16:58:25 +0000. <1991Dec10.email@example.com>
I really like your idea and will include it with my own wish:
documentation of source code merely be talking into the microphone
attached to my Mac. Believe it or not, I am already working on
adding the talking documentation to my programming environment;
I'll see what I can do about the pictures and get back to you ;-).
In all seriousness, I think you have a good idea. I also think
that ALL documentation contained within the source code should be
automatically date stamped by the programming environment separately
from the actual code, so that one would know that the documentation
you are reading may not be valid because it was written on October
of 1976 but the code was last modified in December of 1989.
What say you folks out there? Any other wishes? Send them to
me and I'll collect and post if it gets interesting!